Welcome to Vertex Systems Pte Ltd website terms and policies. Please read through them carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and policies set out below. Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We may change our terms and policies from time to time without a public notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received, once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes.
15 Days Trial
This 15-Day Trial Policy applies to the Vertex Signature Foldable Wheelchair, Vertex Lightweight Portable Travel Pushchair, Vertex Signature Electric Wheelchair and Chrome Heavy Duty Elevating Wheelchair with Safety Belt (referred to below as the “Wheelchair”, “Pushchair” or “Product”).
The 15-Day Trial Policy starts from the date you receive your wheelchair or pushchair via delivery or self-collection.
If within 15 days of receiving delivery or self-collection of your new Vertex Mobility product you are not completely satisfied—for any reason—you may return it for a full refund at our showroom which is located at:
36 Kaki Bukit Place
(Entrance via Kaki Bukit Road 1- across Enterprise One carpark gantry)
Your returned product is required to be in good condition as we do not accept damaged, broken, cracked, scratched, missing parts Wheelchairs or Pushchairs and must be in complete packaging (components/ parts) otherwise, you will not be granted a return or refund. Vertex Mobility reserves the right to refuse a return and a full refund.In addition, If you buy multiple quantities of a single product, you are eligible to return only ONE of those products for refund within the trial period.
If the product has been damaged or scratched, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned product must be in good condition as failing this, Vertex will charge $50 onwards depending on the extent of the damages as a compensation fee (repair purposes) which will be deducted from the refund amount.
Note: We do not provide a pick-up service to aid in the return of a purchased item.
We will refund your money after we have received the product back at one of our warehouses. The refund will be credited back to the card or the account that you have used to purchase it which will be exclusive of the delivery fee should you opt for our delivery service.
Cancellation and Changes to Order
Under no conditions that the customer can request for refunds once the purchase has passed the 15 Days Trial period.
Refunds and Exchanges
In the event any Vertex Mobility products are received in a defective condition, customers may request for an exchange or refund via our live chat or email at email@example.com within 3 hours (from the time you have received your order). We will require an image proof of the defected Vertex Mobility product with its original plastic packaging within the same image frame.
6 Months Warranty Conditions
We stand behind our Vertex mobility products and offer a 6 months Warranty (Electric wheelchair- 1 Year Warranty on Electronics & Motor, 6 Months on Battery) to prove it. The terms of the Limited Warranty are as follows:
Your new Wheelchair or Pushchair is covered by a 6-month limited warranty which gives you specific legal rights. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and covers your purchase only if you:
– Are the original purchaser and current owner of the Product for which you are seeking recourse under the Warranty.
– Purchased it directly from an authorised VERTEX MOBILITY distribution channel – namely, the website at VERTEXMOBILITY.SG (including purchases made while visiting Vertex mobility’s showroom).
– Have subjected the wheelchair or the pushchair exclusively to household (not comercial) use. The Limited Warranty thus only applies during the period in which the Product is owned and controlled by the original purchaser of that Product. Please retain an electronic copy of your purchase invoice which will be sent via email, which will contain the information with regards to your purchase. Kindly bring your purchase item down to our showroom and quote the order number to our team so that we may better assist with any issues with your purchase.
In addition, because we cannot handle international shipping and logistics expenses, your wheelchair or pushchair must be in Singapore at the time you wish to take advantage of the Limited Warranty.
This Warranty is limited to material defects resulting from defective materials or workmanship in the Product you have purchased. Vertex mobility will, for 6 months following the date you receive your wheelchair or pushchair via delivery or self-collection, at Vertex mobility’s option in its sole discretion, repair or replace, or provide a substitute for, any piece or part of the Product found by Vertex mobility to be defective in material or workmanship. The Limited Warranty applies under conditions of normal household use, but does not apply in the case of: negligence, soiling, improper cleaning, misuse, abnormal use, ordinary wear and tear, dings, dents or scratches, accident or commercial use.
Specifically, this Limited Warranty covers the following defects, provided that they arise or appear in circumstances in which you have handled, maintained, and used the Product only for its intended purpose and have not subjected it to conditions likely to cause deterioration or damage beyond normal wear.
WHAT WILL VERTEX MOBILITY DO?
We will repair or replace the defective Product or the defective component(s) of the Product (if applicable). In the event of a manufacturing defect in a component of the Product, i.e brakes or wheels, we may elect to repair or replace the component if practicable rather than replace the entire wheelchair or pushchair, and we reserve sole and complete discretion over that election. If we elect to replace the Product or component, we will replace it with the model, version, colour, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain aspects than the original you purchased.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original Limited Warranty period, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
HOW LONG DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
This Limited Warranty for your new wheelchair or pushchair lasts for five (6) months (electric wheelchair- 1 year warranty on electric and motors, 6 months on battery) from the date that you have received your order and the full payment has been made. We do not prorate the terms (meaning we do not reduce the total amount as time goes on).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
– Changes to your wheelchair or pushchair that are caused by or result from normal wear and use. Nor do we cover commercial use, or changes caused by or resulting from circumstances or uses that go beyond the ordinary, intended maintenance and household uses of a wheelchair or pushchair—namely for what the product is designed to do.
– Vertex mobility wheelchair or pushchair are designed to work on a firm, solid floor/ ground that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the wheelchair or pushchair, such as on an even floor surface (so long it is able to support the weight of the products). This Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design and use.
– Imperfections that do not prevent ordinary use and enjoyment of the Product by a reasonable person are not considered to be defects. For example, surfaces may not be perfectly even, imperfection tyres or imperfections on the outer surface of the product and corners may not be perfectly shaped or symmetrical. These are not “defects” for which is not under this Limited Warranty.
– More specifically, this Limited Warranty excludes: (a) minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws; (b) normal wear and tear; (c) stains, soiling, burns, and discoloration that occur over time; (d) dampness; (e) individual or personalised preferences relating to users are not used to the movement of the wheels, texture, comfort, cutting the power plug or/ and made an amendment(s) to the product as user has specific preference aesthetically etc.; – in other words, some non-preferred product functions, specifications of the wheelchair or pushchair should be expected and is not considered a “defect”); (f) individual or personalised sensitivities.
– Conditions resulting from abusive handling, misuse,neglect or making amendment(s) to the product. Accordingly, the following circumstances, if discovered upon inspection, will void your Warranty: (a) any unsanitary condition; (b) stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage; (c)damaging the product by replacing the parts with parts from other sources; (d) physically abusing the Product; (e) attempting to clean the Product in an inappropriate manner;(f) commercial use; (g)installing the parts by improper manner which results to damage; and (h) purchase from resellers who are not authorised retailers
– Individual specifications preferences relating to product functions, mechanism, design, materials and feel.
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
Warranty will be registered automatically for full paying customers.
In the event that the product has issue, the original purchaser MUST reach out to Vertex Mobility team directly with your order number and bring it back down to our showroom for further assistance which is located at the following address:
36 Kaki Bukit Place
(Entrance across Enterprise One carpark gantry)
Monday to Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Closed on Public Holidays
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
In the event any Vertex mobility products are received in a defective condition, customers may request for an exchange or refund via our live chat or email in at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 hours from the time that you receive it. We will require image proof of the defected Vertex product with its original packaging within the image frame.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Vertex Systems Pte Ltd (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://steamboatdelivery.sg/ website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Vertex Systems Pte Ltd headquarters at 33 Ubi Ave 3 #02-36. Should any contact need to be made, it can be done at 6243 7122