– PG / Dynamic Controller
– Foldable Foot / Arm Rest
– 45 kg
The Vertex Signature Electrical Wheelchair weighs only 45 kg but boasts an average milage of 20 km and is powered by 2 rear wheel motor drivers. With the dual automatic electronic breaking system, you can brake on a steep slope without worrying about rolling back. The detachable Foot Rests makes user transfers a breeze and the KW2200 Electrical Wheelchair also folds like a normal wheelchair which fits well into most car boots.
We provide 2 kinds of controllers. PG controller and Dynamic controller.
– Aluminium Alloy Frame
– Universal Controller
– Dual Motors
– Removable Seat Cushion
– Foldable Back Rest
– Detachable Foot Rests
– 45 kg
– Range: ~ 20 km
– Top Speed: 6 km/h
Power Wheelchair Features
- LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
- Dual Functionality allows the wheelchair to operate as an electric wheelchair or as a manual wheelchair.
- Magnesium alloy large rear wheels allow you to reverse safely across obstacles e.g. road humps.
- Aluminum alloy frame makes it very strong, yet lightweight with the wheelchair weighing only 30 kg without batteries.
- Flip-up armrests allow you to get closer to tables and makes it easier to transfer.
- Compact design with foldable seat and backrest, detachable and height-adjustable footrests, allows for easy folding and storage such as the trunk of a car.
Overall Width 63 cm (Wheel to Wheel)
Folded Width 31 cm (Wheel to Wheel)
Seat Height 50 cm (Floor to Seat)
Front Wheel Diameter 8 ”
Back Wheel Diameter 12 ”
Seat Width 46 cm (Internal)
Seat Depth 42 cm
Safe Working Load 100 kg
Wheelchair Weight 45 kg